Aloo Paneer Sandwich Recipe
- prep time 15 mins
- cook time 25 mins
- total time 40 mins
- ¾ cup grated or crumbled Paneer
- 1 large boiled and mashed potato
- 1 large onion 2 Green Chillies
- ½ inch ginger
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 2-3 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon amchur powder (dried mango powder)
- 7-8 chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt to taste
- 8 bread slices
how to make the recipe:
- 1. Peel the ginger and chop it.
- 2. Chop the chillies finely.
- 3. Chop the onion finely.
- 4. Heat the oil in a pan and add chopped ginger and chillies. Stir for a minute. Add chopped onions and cook until it gets transparent.
- 5. Add the turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, chopped mint leaves and amchur powder. Stir well and cook for few mins.
- 6. Add the mashed potato and crumbled or grated paneer. Mix well and cook for few mins. Turn the heat off and add chopped coriander and mix well.
- 7. Spread the aloo paneer filling on the bread evenly. Toast the aloo paneer sandwich in the toaster or grill the aloo paneer sandwich in the healthy grill. Serve aloo paneer sandwich recipe warm spreading some chutney on it or as it is with cup of tea or coffee.
Back to Recipes