Indian Cooking Recipe : Arabi Palak
- 2 bunches spinach
- 8 to 10 Nos. arabi
- 2 onion, chopped
- 2 tomato, chopped
- 8 garlic flakes, chopped 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1¼ tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp jeera
- salt to taste
- Pressure cook arabi. Remove the skin and mash the arabi, keep aside.
- Grind the spinach in a food-mixer and pressure cook with a pinch of salt and keep it aside.
- Drain all the water from the rice and throw away the water.
- Take a non-sticking skillet and place it on medium heat.
- Pour oil and when it is hot, put jeera. When they crackle, put onions and sauté till onions are brown.
- Add tomatoes to the fried onions.
- Add spices and little water Add the mashed arabi. Stir it well and mix it well for 5 minutes.
- Ready to serve.
Back to Recipes