How to make Cauliflower Special Recipes
Cauliflower Special Recipes
Butter Milk Kadi Recipes
- Prep time 7 mins
- Cook time 23 mins
- Total time 30 mins
- 1 cup chopped onions (you can increase by another ¼ cup)
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 1.5 cups cauliflower florets
- A sprig curry leaves
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste or ginger grated
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- Oil as needed
- Turmeric as desired
- ½ to ¾ tsp. red chilli powder
- ¾ to 1 tsp. garam masala
- Salt as needed
- Water as needed
- Heat water in a large bowl, add cauliflower florets to the slightly hot water and leave it for some time. Rinse them under running water and drain them.
- Heat a pan with oil, add cumin and allow to splutter.
- Add curry leaves and ginger, when the raw smell of the ginger goes off, add onions and fry till golden
- Add tomatoes, sprinkle salt and turmeric powder.
- Fry till the tomatoes turn mushy and almost dry. If the tomatoes are not juicy, sprinkle a tbsp. of water and fry.
- Add garam masala and red chilli powder. Saute for one to two minutes.
- Add cauliflower and mix well. Fry for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add water just enough to partially cover the cauliflower florets.If the cauliflower is tender, you can just sprinkle a few tbsps. water, it will release the moisture.
- Cover and cook till they turn tender. To bring it to a consistency you desire, add more water or evaporate the water by cooking further
- Garnish with coriander leaves
Back to Recipes