Chocolate Sandwich Recipe
- prep time 15 mins
- cook time 25 mins
- total time 40 mins
- 8 slices of bread
- Butter or ghee as needed
- Pinch of cinnamon for each sandwich (optional) chocolate (one of the following)
- Chocolate chips/ chocolate and chopped nuts as needed
- Chocolate syrup and almond meal as needed to thicken the chocolate syrup
how to make the recipe:
- Trim the edges of the bread.
- Butter them on one side, outer side.
- butter the slices on the outer sides. On the inner side of a slice, spread chocolate, nuts , cinnamon or chocolate syrup mixed with nut meal. Place another slice with on top with the butter side out. Toast it in a toaster following the manufacturers instructions.
- Heat the bread on a pan on the inner side first, when they are hot enough, flip them to the buttered side and lower the flame, sprinkle chocolate chips, pinch of cinnamon powder and then the nuts, cover it with the other slice with the buttered side on top.
- Toast on both the sides, till crusty and golden.Press the sandwich of top with a wooden spoon.
Back to Recipes