- 1. Gehun ka atta or maida (2c)
- 2. fresh curd (1tbsp)
- 3. finely chopped methi leaves (2c)
- 4. melted ghee (2tbsp)
- 5. baking powder (1/4tsp)
- 6. salt (to taste)
- 1. Grated paneer (100gms)
- 2. chopped coriander (2tbsp)
- 3. chopped green chillies (3-4)
- 4. salt (to taste)
- 5. ghee for deep frying
1. For stuffing:-Take a bowl, mix grated paneer, chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, salt and pepper to taste in the bowl. Mix all these ingredients to make stuffing for shahi puri.
2. For dough:-Take chopped methi in a bowl, sprinkle the salt over it and keep it aside. After 15 minutes, squeeze out the water from the leaves.
3. Take a large bowl, add flour, baking powder, melted ghee, curd and chopped methi leaves in the bow. Mix a little water to make the dogh of this mixture. Now divide the dough into 12 balls and then roll out each ball into a small round.
4. Fill 1teaspoon of stuffing mixture ia one round and then fold the edges towards the centre and then seal them. Again roll out and deep fry in the hot ghee in a kadai. Now drain the puri from the oil. Make more puris in the same way. Serve them hot with chole or vegetable.
Recipes: Aloo Ki Puri Recipes Aloo Recipes Puri Recipes Aloo Puri Recipes
Back to Recipes