Stuffed Paneer Potatoes Recipes
- prep time 15 mins
- cook time 25 mins
- total time 40 mins
- 1 cup mashed paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tsp dried raisins (kismis)
- 2 tsp chopped cashewnuts (kaju)
- 1 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 7-8 medium potato , halved and scooped
- oil for deep frying
how to make the recipe:
- Peel the potatoes, cut them vertically in halves and scoop from the center.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the potatoes till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients, except the oil and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the mixture and saute for 2-3 minutes while taking care that it does not stick to the bottom.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
Back to Recipes