Variety Of Pitikas Recipes
- prep time 15 mins
- cook time 25 mins
- total time 40 mins
- 1 cup dal (mung or masoor)
- 1 chopped, onions mustard oil
- vegetables pitikas
- papaya , pumpkin
how to make the recipe:
- Pitikas can be made with various vegetables like pumpkin, papaya.
- To make vegetable pitikas, peel the papaya or pumpkin and discard the seeds. Cut into medium-sized pieces and boil with 1 cup of dal (mung or masoor).
- When the dal is cooked remove the vegetable pieces and mash, adding salt and maybe a little bit of mustard oil.
- Also, if you want chopped onions and chillies.
Back to Recipes