Tips for Younger looking eyes :
The first way is to lessen fine lines. So apply a little eye cream on the brow bone and below the eye. After that dab on a concealer, that goes with your skin tones.
The very last step is to line the eye with a white pencil just beneath the lash line. This will give the impression of better and brighter eyes.
Eye Makeup Tips for glamorous look:
• To cover the dark under eye circles, apply three dots of concealer under each eye. First start at the inner corner, then under the pupil and the third on the outer edge.
• Apply eye base to your lid, which is the secret of keeping your shadow in place for hours.
• Then follow with eyeliner mostly dark eye shades work great as eyeliners. Wet a slanted brush, and then dip it in a dark eye shades. Line the eyes as close to the upper lashes as possible from the inner corner to the outer corner.
• Then comes the eye shadow, it's great to use a three-toned shadow. First blend them each other like a rainbow so that it looks gorgeous. Start with a light color that matches your lid; follow with a medium color across your lid only. Build on this with a darker color in the crease. Blend the colors well.
• To highlight your eye brow take the same light eye shadow and apply it on your eye brow bone, concentrating on your mid-brow outward and then blend with your finger
• Curl your eyelash with eyelash that gives you long lashes look more gorgeous.
• Finally apply mascara by placing the stick of your mascara brush at the bottom of lashes and twist back and forth.
Back to Tips